
What a great weekend we had! Saturday was a lazy day around the house as we recovered from my first 1/2 week back at Dell. Saturday evening we had a family dinner at Pei Wei and then went to Kristin and Phil's house to celebrate Kristin and Brooke's birthdays. Brody loved the party and was very alert for most of it. When we arrived home Saturday night all he wanted to do was tell me about it. He's been talking more lately and now puts multiple sounds together. This is one of the most amazing things to me right now :)
Sunday we went to church, and then spent the afternoon visiting with neighbors. Brody is becoming more aware of his surroundings and for the first time didn't sleep a wink in church. We love watching him discover the world around him.
Brody will be three months tomorrow, and I can hardly believe it! It's been the most amazing time in our lives. We took this family picture last night at the party. I almost cried when I put Brody in the outfit for the party . . . he's starting to look much more like a little boy!
2 comments:
He's so big! I gotta come visit soon! We've been so busy with travel and my tri-training that I haven't made time for the babies! -C
great family pic!
Post a Comment