Thursday, June 28

Road Trip


Brody was a champ for his first road trip solo with mom! We drove home early on Friday. He seemed to stay awake for most of the road trip but was quiet, just talking from time to time. When we arrived we visited mom's school, and he just loved watching all of the kids. When we returned home he just talked so excitedly! After a nap we saw the girls and went out to eat. He slept so well. I'm so used to Erik toting Brody around, that I woke up sore on Saturday morning! It didn't stop us from going though. We filled the day with errands and meeting new friends who came to visit. Brody just loved his visit and new experiences and was full of smiles! On our way back, we visited Aunt Jill's new place, and then had lunch with dad. After a busy weekend, Brody slept all Sunday afternoon. I'd say it was a successful first trip!

No comments: