Wednesday, June 20

Visit with Cousin Ulff


My allergies had the best of me as of late so I've been slacking on the postings. I'm back to normal so I'll try to get caught up with more pics than words b/c I know that's what you enjoy the most! A few weeks ago we were lucky to meet Ted's Cousin Ulff. I'm not sure if I spelled his name correctly, but I think I'm close! Ted & Carol met Cousin Ulff on a recent trip to Sweden. During that time he promised to come to Texas, and sure enough here he is! He had a full schedule while he was here, and Ted and Carol did a great job showing him Austin! I wish they were my tour guides around this place! From here Cousin Ulff was headed to NYC for a day of sightseeing, and then back to his family in Sweden. I'm sure he was happy to get back to the cooler weather!

3 comments:

the dowiaks said...

i think cousin ulff and dad had the same great, great grandparents. they are 3rd cousins. dad, is that right???

i wish we could have met him! maybe we will just have to go to sweden!

gram said...

actually, ulf's and dad's great grandfathers were brothers.

jessica said...

i can't believe both of you have already checked out all of my new postings last night! you were online later than me! looks like i gave cousin ulf one too many "f"s in his name. oh well, i was close :)