Monday, January 7

The hobby explosion

Well it's happened. I finally think I am a graphic designer and master of the universe because I learned how to do a few things in photoshop. I used some Christmas money and purchased a photoshop book yesterday while Jessica, Brody and I were at Barnes n Noble. Jessica got a book called Generation Me Why today's young americans are more confident, assertive, entitled - and more miserable than ever before. I am going to read it next and looking forward to it. About a month ago I saw an interview with the author Jean Twenge, Ph.D. This is a good one for those searching for a new something to read. Also, here is a photo I took off Hilary's blog to play with and made a few adjustments. This is 'just for fun' and hope you all enjoy.

3 comments:

the dowiaks said...

ha! very cool.

obviously the sky is the most noticeable change, but it took me a minute to realize we didn't pose in front of parliament. that's from the snow pic. great job, e!

and, again, i'm jealous you are using photoshop! i might have to ask you to do some stuff for me. :)

gram said...

i wasn't sure whose blog i was looking at this morning. i had to take a second look. maybe it's time to doctor that anniversary picture!

Holmlund said...

to the both of you. i would be happy to play around with any photos you would like. i am in the learning the fuctionality of everything stage so having a few projects to work on would be great. let me know...