Monday, May 26

Mother's Day


Here I am again . . . three weeks behind and posting pictures all at once. It pretty much defeats the purpose of a blog. Hopefully at some point I'll be able to do this on a regular basis again! For now, no promises :)
Brody & I took a long weekend away from work and Austin and went to Victoria to see Mom & Jill (Dad was out of the country). We had so much fun! Of course, for me it's a vacation just to have the extra hands (and feet) chasing around this active little boy! We went to the Duck Pond, the Zoo, shopping, out to eat and visiting neighbors. The Zoo had a very cool aviary (sorry forgot to take pics of it) where the birds fly all around you. And the duck pond inside the aviary has a little dock so the kids can walk right up to the water. Brody had just started signing the word "bird" so this was one of his favorite parts of the visit.

No comments: