
I've been really struggling with what to post lately. It seems that there's so much to say but then there's nothing at all. Well this past weekend Mimi visited. Can I tell you how great it was to have a second set of mom hands! I still cooked and cleaned, but she took Brody while I did those things. I think I most miss the fact that she was giving him baths everynight. And, he misses her a bunch too! He cried when he woke up from his nap Sunday afternoon to find she wasn't there. This is from the boy who doesn't let us leave the room at church. He could've cared less if we were around this weekend. Mimi was much more fun! She did everything he wanted to do and didn't have to mess with silly housework which just gets in the way of all of his fun (although she did help me with that too!). Something she noticed he was saying was "I get it." He wanted to get his own milk out of the fridge. Since Sunday I've noticed that he now says "I get it," "I do it," and "I go." It's cool and crazy all at the same time. Here's a good pic of Brody and Mimi from the weekend.
1 comment:
oh boy - you're really in for it now! :) i'll be praying many patience for you and e. you'll need it!
Post a Comment