Brody has had so much fun this week playing with his cousins Reese and Matson. If I tell him we're going to Gram & Papa's he asks if Reese will be there. They had a big adventure at the playground last Friday when they found a little mud puddle in a rock at the park. Surprisingly they stayed relatively clean! One of Brody's latest in his myriad of new words is "playground" and, of course, "Reese" and "Matson."
3 comments:
I love the picture with the cousins.
with everything going on here, I haven't had a chance to catch up on all your latest posts. such fun pictures--especially the santa one (yes, classic). brody is here with us now, and I am doing pretty well understanding his words; of course, most of them are sports-related, so that helps. he just discovered the nativity set which has joseph holding a staff, and he called it a golf club! need to work on the christmas story a bit.
It will be nice to haver Brody and his sister grow up with nearby cousins.
Post a Comment