Friday, December 2

one last thanksgiving post

Thanksgiving II took place upon the arrival of Uncle Mike & Aunt Linda, Mimi & Grandpa on Saturday. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked. Instead I enjoyed watching everyone playing ball in the backyard, taking off on walks with Shady, visiting like we used to when we all lived closer to each other and enjoying each other's company. It was a festive, party-like attitude, and the kids could sense it. I lit candles around the house, made lemonade and had a candy dish. They just couldn't believe their luck! Then to top it off to their delight Gram, Papa & Vivian joined us for a Mexican dinner. Apparently you just can't get this good Mexican food in Virginia.



 I thought I was just grabbing a random shot of people in the kitchen, but it looks like almost everyone is in the picture AND looking toward the camera.  Yes, that is another paint color swatch on the wall.  It may become an accent color to go with our new, light blue-grey kitchen.
Father and son loading up on some enchiladas.

Storytime!
 
Can she see out from under there?
It was cold outside when we woke up on Sunday. The wind was brisk and definitely from the north, but the sun was shining so we were outside!





Playing some baseball.


<>
The whole crew before heading to their next destination.



No comments: