.jpg)

I have to share this story because I was so impressed! We’ve been told that kids are just little sponges, and Erik and I learn this more and more each day. Last night I was reading a book to Brody and asked him to show me the picture of the cat. I’d never asked him to do this before and wasn’t sure if our pet cats would translate into pictures for him. Sure enough he pointed to the cat! Then we were looking at another book, and he pointed to the dog and said “DOG!” without any prompting! I was amazed, impressed, in awe and a little sad to realize how quickly he’s growing.
Everyone keeps asking if the little man is walking yet, and no, not yet. He’s a very quick crawler and is perfectly happy to crawl from point A to point B. He is getting very skilled with his walker, and we snapped these pictures of him walking behind it last night.
2 comments:
he must take after his aunt;) He is so cute.
brilliant, of course.
Post a Comment