Thursday, January 17

Open & Shut

Last night was an enjoyable one at the house. Brody was happier than normal (yes, our happy baby even happier!), and we were having so much fun together! He has a few new “tricks.” First, he knows where his ears are!! If you ask him where his ear is, he’ll show you! Now we’re working on nose, and he thinks that one is so funny. He just cracks up when you show him your nose. Also, he’s getting good at carrying things while he crawls around the house. One of his favorite things to carry is the container with the diaper balm. It’s a round jar and fits perfectly in his little hands. The other night I needed to put it away, and he didn’t want to give it to me. Instead I showed him where to put it, and he crawled right up to the shelf and set it down! I’m in awe of these accomplishments! This picture is of him opening the door. He’s learned how to sit behind the door and swing it open and shut. Of course he’s stuck if he swings too hard and completely shuts the door! Last night I snapped this picture as he was opening the door. He likes to close it, and then peek around it to see who’s there. Here he is peeking around the door.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

wow...brody has become a really snazzy dresser in the last few blog entries. I wonder where he got such fab clothes from!!