Tuesday, January 15

Shinanigans





Yesterday was a busy day for us but particularly for Brody! I wish I could have snapped pics of everything, but as soon as I pull out the camera all he wants is the camera. Here’s a quick pic from last week. He dropped his ball in the laundry basket, and then went in (head first) after it! Yesterday morning Erik went across the room to dispose of a dirty diaper only to return to a pile of wipes! Brody had pulled them out of the container one by one by one! Then, last night as I was cleaning up the kitchen I noticed it was quiet in the room. That can only mean one thing . . . adventure! Sure enough, Brody had discovered the cherries container in his diaper bag, pulled it out of the bag, removed the lid and dumped out the cherries. It was hard to be mad when he looked so cute sitting in the pile of cherries. Plus, how smart is he to be able to wrestle the cherries out of the bag and then pull off the lid! Our saving grace is that he did this in the kitchen so clean up was easy. I grabbed the camera to take a pic but by then he was on to new adventures.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't beleive how much bigger he is then when I saw him.

gram said...

I notice that Shady seems to always manage to get into the picture.