Saturday, May 31

Pool Time


I know that the family won't let me get by with only posting a picture of shoes for this post so here's one of Brody at the pool. Today marked our second visit to the pool, and I can't say that it was with any less trepidation that Brody entered the water. He loves to watch the water and watch momma and dadda splash, but he's hesitant to venture in himself. He does like swimming with us out in the water for short amounts of time, but he doesn't really like to put his face in the water. From what I hear, this is pretty normal so we'll just continue on . . . visiting the pool as often as we can and exploring a little more each time. (I never thought I'd love seeing a little white belly as much as I do!)

1 comment:

the dowiaks said...

he'll definitely get used to it. that's how reese was and now she flips out if we take her out of the water! last week when we played in the water almost everyday it didn't even phase her if she went under water or got splashed or anything. brody, i'm sure, will turn into a water kid if you continue going to the pool. so fun!