
Check out this guy sitting at the island eating a snack. This is a rarity but a fun treat on Saturday afternoons! I can't believe how old my little baby is getting. I almost didn't post this because he just looks like a big boy!
I'd love to tell you what all Brody is doing these days, but I just can't remember when he wasn't doing all that he is doing these days! Aunt Jill made him a CD that he LOVES and insists on listening to every night for a little while. His favorite song seems to be the chicken dance, and I've even caught him in the act of flapping his little chicken wings a few times. As I speak I was interupted because it was too quiet in the house. Sure enough, in about 3 minutes time, he had made his way to the center of the kitchen table! He's so quick (and a bit mischevious) these days!
1 comment:
he IS a big boy! i just want to squeeze those cheeks! and, do the chicken dance with him! that's funny!
Post a Comment