
One of Brody's and our favorite expressions right now is "Awright!" or "All Right" as you and I might know it. It cracks us up because any time we do something that he wants to do that's what he says. It's pretty funny. He's also starting to put together little sentences like "Outside dadda" to tell me that Erik is outside or "All done momma" when he sees that I'm done with my dinner. His vocabulary continues to grow, and I'll try to post more when I think of some other cool things he's saying. Of course, right now, I remember things to post when I'm in the shower, when I wake up at 2am for no reason, when I'm driving from here to there. You know, all those good thinking times when blog posting really isn't a good option!
1 comment:
I like his "Oh, man!"
Post a Comment