Against my better judgement, I'm posting w/o cute Brody stories & pictures on this one. Erik is watching football at a neighbor's house, Brody's asleep, and I have the house to myself. I went online "real quick" just to find a new bib pattern . . . mine was good but not exactly what I wanted. I found a new pattern quickly, but now here I am 30 minutes later still cruisin' from site to site checkin' out all that's new and cool out there in craft world! I thought that while I was online, I might share a few fun sites with you that I found. Check them out if you have time to get sucked into the craft world for a few minutes!
homemade by jill
Nested
chickpeastudio
The other cool thing about this post is that I think I learned how to insert hyperlinks into my posts. We'll see if these work. The more I learn here, the more I know when I start my own little crafty-business blog. Wish me luck!!
3 comments:
those Halloween costumes are hilarous with the kid dressed up as a car air freshener and as gallagaher. I don't mind an occasional nonBrody post. I would like a pregnant Jessica post so I can see what you look like, too :)
i second kelly's request. preggie pics please! :)
it's not that i'm avoiding pictures, but i'm usually the one behind the camera! i'm terrible abt getting pics of myself! i look pretty much like i did last time, seem to be gaining the same amt of weight and growing just as quickly!
Post a Comment