Friday, November 4

tennis anyone?

Emersyn, Brody and I went to Victoria for a weekend. Brody has had a recent interest in tennis, and with two grandfathers who actively play we went out to the court to see what it's all about. I even hit a few balls and had some fun. I think this activity is a must for our family in the coming (cooler) days.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

em's tiny little legs look so long in the pic

gram said...

brody's got form. love the new look of the blog.

Holmlund said...

@gram: i'm glad you can see the new blog format! the upgrade is making blogging easier, but it doesn't work for every OS.

@kelly: i thought her legs looked really long too, and she has one picture that i didn't post where i can visualize what she'll look like at 15. hopefully she'll always be able to find jeans to make her legs look long!