

WOW! So here we are one year from Brody’s birth! I remember all of the anticipation and excitement on this day last year. We were up at 5am and headed to the hospital just so excited to meet him! And then the waiting and waiting and waiting . . . Finally at 10:11pm there he was! It was all worth it to see that crazy limousine head, and the most beautiful baby in the world (or so we thought)! Since then he’s spoiled us rotten with his easy going and energetic personality. We love seeing the world thru his eyes and are amazed at how that little mind works. It’s incredible the things he does when we ask him. Just the other day I asked him to pick up his book and put it on the table. Sure enough he did just that! In one sense I can’t believe he’s already a year, and on the other hand I can’t believe it’s only been a year. Happy Birthday Brody!
3 comments:
Happy birthday, Brody. I can't believe it has been a year, either.
Happy 1st Birthday, Brody.
we love you, brody! gram and papa
Post a Comment